Friday 1 June 2012

Bowling tournament

hi...today I enter a tournament which the result r not so good but can lah sb dpt saguhati...haha...aku xpnah masuk tournament so for the first time of my life I never feel so nervous just to swing a ball...I have been talking or giving a speach in front of hundreds of people before but when comes to swing a ball in front of atleast 10(I quesssed) I fail..At that time the eager inside me growing to score a 'strike' but when the people cheering it makes me feel a little bit ackward n shy..well the people r facing your butt and we dont know what they do or what they watch..we just hear their voice...(alasan je sbnrnye..)papepom I managed to get 4 strike and some spare...Today was a new day for me to accept that I was not so good in bowling and have a practice b4 entering a tournament...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment