Thursday 7 June 2012

The Girl..:)

14 feb 2012..
a day that i'll remember..
the day that I start to know this one spesel gal..the gal that change my whole lifestyle...
THANK YOU AWAK..:)
 the day started when I post a situation that Im finding a person to join me balik kampung on a group..
then she like my post n add me..
so I begin my chat with 'awk nk join sy blik kg lah neh?'(something like that laa..) n then she reply 'no'..
but since that day...
we started to chat each time we were onlined..
a few weeks later..
my server broke down n a funny feeling came..
I miss her...
lol...
so I asked my friend in my class to send her my number..
but it doesn't make any changes bkoz Im still miss her..
yelaa...dkt smggu xmsg2 pom...
haha...
untill 1 day a text came says 'gudnite pakcikk'..
ah...............
at that time I was so .........(unexplained feeling)..
haha...
later on we text n text n text n text n text....
...untill last 27th May 2012..
we both finally express our inner feelings n what a coincedence we both likes each others..
(well,I though her status were to some1 else..huhu)
 but I was to scared to build a relationship wit her..
she was so perfect..
she was so..
 -alim,
-beautiful,
-educated,
-n mostly kind...
so I think n think n I said
'sory..we not meant 4 each other...you deserved better..'
..lame excuse I quessed..
huhu..
but she accept it.
.n now I dont know if she really disposed that feeling or not.
.but as for me...
argh!why I cant forget bout her..?!
Me,
so jelous to see she comment or like others' boy status..
f.y.i..
I was totally into her..
Im so regret saying soo...
it felt like half of me gone after the statement...
like my life is not perfect anymore...
but let bygone be gone...
I hope that she will be always happy n quickly find a good boy to be her husband..
amin...:)

1 comment:

  1. ehemmm... Patutla ,the question that is often played in my mind. Now, its been answered. huhu!
    Yess , I agree with you.

    she was so perfect..
    she was so..
    -alim,
    -beautiful,
    -educated,
    -n mostly kind...
    (kalau dia yg dimaksudkan tuuu)

    Oh, kawan! Do not miss her... Try to get her! I'll support you... =)

    ReplyDelete