Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ma Result

Assalamualaikum dan Selamat Sejahtera..
A bit of myself...I don't really get high result in my exam at university level...although I am hyperactive(sometimes) in class but the result is still the same..below 3.5..but...!!!Alhamdulillah..praise to Allah , I , finally get whats beyond of my target..
I'M IN THE DEAN'S LIST!!
Yeayh...!!something that I never imagined before because I dont really study..just playing DOTA or watch movies during the exams' week..yeah..never dream off but I never loose to pray to HIM so that we all can get the best results in anything that we do..amin..



okay this is my result...cute right??haha..but what I want to share is to get something that you never imagine..dream off is the best feeling in the world..!although its a little bit ackward..(no study but get DL) but I enjoys the moment...it feels like......(unexplained)..LOL... 
soooooo....
from now onward...my new target is DEAN'S LIST..!InsyaAllah..and to those who doesn't get to achieve your target..please be strong and aims better next time..include your efforts with doa's and chillL out guys...dont stress out...!Stress just make you worser..try to control your stress and use it as your strengh to study..
A bit of my advice...amalkan baca surah Yaasin every night before you sleep..the process everyday of reciting the ayat is like lubricating your brain to work better in performances,memorizing and thinking...
okay thats all I quessed..?till next time la plak...:)bye2~

No comments:

Post a Comment