Wednesday 11 July 2012

Secret Admires

Assalamualaikum dan selamat pagi kepada semua bloggers and readers..hari ni last day aku kat Ipoh,Perak sebab kejap lagi nak balik kampung...yeah!!lame kot tak balik...rindu kat mak..rindu kat ayah n adik bongsu aku..aida nama dia..the only one sister in my siblings..comel..talkative and annoying....haha..*maaf xde gambar dia nk upload...:P okay masa dok kemas-kemas tadi ternampak lah satu keping kertas neh terselit kat buku nota aku...korang tau ape ada kat kertas 2?ok jom baca same-same...
okay..first thing on my mind..trollolololo!!but on the second thought..who is it?actually I remember found this paper clipped on my car's wiper blade..the funny thing is I drive alone and park my 'kapcai' hidden from others..*I don't regularly park at the same spot....if 'she' is real..definitely she means what she wrote...I don't think this is a troll..*maybe..because boys in my class does not have this troller-type of person and they on bikes..and usually bikers park behind the college site and my parking spot is in the basement of a supermarket...I just don't know..but I know someone that knows my parking...my 'sisters'...but when I was reversing their pschology about I was given a 'surat layang' that someone was about to kill me they just accept it and going to the cops to make a report..zzz..!haha..so to whoever you are that wrote this paper gladly I said..I'm not the guy..:)

ok enough with that..my real point of this post is actually want to show you my new room..the senior room..the room where I will spend my last 2 years here at Ipoh...this room has 2 double-decker bed..so 4 peoples were should be here but Im alone so they all mines..LOL! a 'beranda' where I can put my wet clothes and enjoys the star at night..and a function toilet..:P

 the entrance..
 sorry..xsempat nak kemas tadi..excited nk tidur..haha
 beranda..*wat intai mamak main bola boleh laaa
 my own table to stdy.......DOTA and facebook..:)
my closet..bigger than my older ones..

InsyaAllah with this kind of room I will be able to study peacefully and get the DL again...not me only but to those who read out this post also..used greatly your facilities to its limit so that everything that you do is a succsess..InsyaAllah..amin..peace!member dah meseg  nak gerak dah..aku mandi pom tak lagi neh...haha..papepom semalam tidur memang best..jangan jeles...!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment