Wednesday 20 June 2012

Glenya weh berase malam neh!

Assalamualaikum dan selamat malam to all readers...currently watching tv2..a bollywod movie about a boy who was 12 inlove with a girl that 22 years old...later he wish a wish to a well to be a adult to flirt the girl..well to make this story a story his wish was 'dimakbulkan' and hes now trying to make the girl believe the fairy tales so that they can be together...the flirting..the dancing..(aku neh dah lame xtgk industan sbenarnye..haha)..the romantic moment kind of make me thing about wanting to have someone to be mine...haha..nonsense right?actually before I kind off anti-marriages type person before I get to my degree(hope soo..amin)...but the story just open my heart to a marriage!haha..sorry..still can't accept this...but its normal right?even for a 12 years old boy..(aish..gatai nohh!)haha...but this is a story only..where anything can happen...okay..this story was titled 'Au Wish Karein' and acted by I dont know who they are..sorry..haha..but the story is kind of slow in climbing to its climax but it fun to watch...for me laa...its make me kind of younger(cam la tua sanagt kan)...:p haha k sekian...

No comments:

Post a Comment