Saturday 16 June 2012

Miss E-citie

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera... Hari ni cikgu nk ajar cikit tentang internet protokol..ya?ya?..ok3..for the start my result for the last sem was supposedly can be viewed yesterday and you know what?ahh...very dissappointed!okay the UniKL student information are all gathers into 1web which is cik E-citie...there millions of student are of course worrying about their result to come so they all access the web yesterday causing the 'ping of death'(POD)...what is POD?wait...what is PING?I think the dotA players will know about ping rite?haha..ok ping is connection network administration utility used to check internet connection before making connection...the higher the ping the lower the connection because the normal ping is 32bytes..a normal computer system also cant handled a ping packet larger than the maximum IPv4 packet size, which is 65,535 bytes. Sending a ping of this size could crash the target computer and that what happens yesterday!the web cant be accessed!what the spoon?!I am dying to see my result..!!.well takot kena repeat paper mampoi aku... :p but praise to God...today they have repaired the system and I have accessed my result...my result was (........)with no pointer...dah laa tunggu cam tunggul semalam dapat check hari nie dia xconclude skali dengan pointer plak..haduii...but my result was(.....)and (......)repeat papers...(fill in the blank k..haha)Alhamdulillah...sekian peace yaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment