Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hatiku Gundah Gulai Gulana

Assalamualaikum..
Aduhaiii...
act theres noting to write o to tell but my small 'me' inside xsedap duduk...
 Dye ckap 'post laa2x...xkan nk tdo je bang~'haha..
 Okay for the start,I have my huáyû(bahasa cina) test today at 2pm I quess n I think I have read all that I should know...wish me luck guys...!
But alang-alang menyeluk pekasam biarlah sampai ke rebungnya...
I just want to add that actually I am very sucked n fucked up at writing..but what a shocking moments when my frens that read out my posts say that my writing is not so bad at all..
.so I was hoping to who that read out my post will leave a comment below to show my penalty in writing so that I will improve better..
.dun worry I wont bite you...
I help you you help me rite?haha..
sharing is caring...
xiexie!(thank you)
 zai jian(gudbye)
wan an ta men(gudnite alls)

No comments:

Post a Comment