Thursday 14 June 2012

Pening sii!!

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera.. Wo de huayu test shi hao so so lah...haha...time dok test 2 ttbe nset gua kegetaran...gue bkak la tgk..msg dr adik ku si!okay about my brother,erm...he had a disease that forbids him from any extreme activity..he is 18...fresh SPM graduate...so the problem here now is he dont know what decision he has to make... okay he got applications from matriks,diploma n form6..as a brother I dont want him to go to the matrixs bcause I afraid that he could not afford the burden studying there..to me matrix is like memperjudikan diri..sb andai xlulus mampos lah kau nk kna apply UPU balik..klu llus pom nk pick courses degree on our choice susah beb...!done with matrix....skrg tggl f6 n diploma...the diploma he get was diploma in metallurgy at UniMAP...a part of engineering where only can be found at Perlis Darul Kayangan...I have friends there so I know a bit of enviroment at that University..okay UniMap neh cam poli..byk ke bengkel dr theory...so what am I afraid of is my poor brother body resistance...well I know he can do well than me in math n chemistry but NO physical stuff...kje2 kerani boleh la dia buat...huhu..the diploma of metallugy is one of the top 5 most wanted in the world..so the salary is kcing!kcing!kcing! lah..a very demanded work... And lastly form6...I dont know much about form6 but I quess its the best!form6 student get the ability to go to the University about 69% more than others diploma or politeknik students...nk genggam ijazah pom lg cepat..ke guane?haha...tmbah2 plak skrg kerajaan buat form6 cam U dah skrg...ad semester2..n the pointer are accumulative through each sem...so the burden is lighter n the scholl is a stone's throw away from my home...its more safe in health n education...so I think form6 is better...but when I membebel dkt adik ku neh dye boley aje g mkn...tgk tv...lpas 2 bru amek fon balik n ltak kt telinga...cam shit jaa...slalu mmbebel sorg2...cam skrg lah...haha...xpelah...he said after tonite he'll make the decision with our Creator guidance(solat istikhoroh)...okay...wish you luck lah dikk...hope Alllah will always beside you...amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment